Sunday, November 23, 2008

Another one bites the dust...

Okay, so I caved. I made a blog. Yes, it's very near the top of my list of things I have less time to do... and yet here I am. And all for one simple reason... I can't stand that everyone in mine and Mike's family has a blog (even my parents!) and we don't. Mike thinks that's a funny reason to create a blog and asked me the classic question about if all of you jumped off a bridge would I do it? Well...apparently this blog's existence answers that question. =)
I also credit this sick turn of events into the blogging world to all my friends who created cute blogs that in the last week I couldn't help but check... thanks a lot both Brittany Griffin 1 and 2! Ya, I saw Twilight too and darn it...I want to blog about it! ;)

4 comments:

l + j said...

i saw you had a blog of facebook. welcome to the world of the pathetic bloggers :)

Erin said...

I saw you had a blog on facebook too! I hope you don't mind if I read. If you want to be invited to read mine send me your email address to derricknerin@gmail.com

About Us said...

YAY! I look forward to reading your blog too and I just sent you another invite.

Maria Ison said...

I also read on Facebook that you now have a blog. I hope you don't mind if I follow it. Blogging is my addiction. =P