Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well this year is already starting out interesting... with Mike moving to Salt Lake for an internship and me staying in Logan it looks like it's going to be a long beginning to a new year. Fortunately, we had a great (if not long enough) break to enjoy each other before we headed back to reality. With our 1 year anniversary, Christmas and New Years... we have lots of pictures to share. Also some funny video for all you people who think seeing my dad smack his own butt in a dancing game is going to be hilarious to watch... so check back soon and I'll hopefully I'll get some fun pictures up from the last month!

p.s. I know whoever is reading this is secretly grateful Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers have FINALLY stopped singing their Christmas tunes... so ungrateful. But you're welcome. =)

7 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

haha, you are funny. I can't wait for all the pictures. Also, remember if you ever need or want to come over, we are usually home!

Nate and Keshia said...

I like the new song :) Nate and I had the greatest time playing with you two over the break. We definitely need to plan another time (before next year!) to get together. And we MOST definitely need to go snowboarding together. If ever you come down again, let us know and we will drive anywhere! Love you, and call me anytime you want, or can, (especially if you get lonely with Mike gone) because I can't stand going so long without talking to you.

Maria Ison said...

Okay I have to honestly admit that I miss the Dolly song. I loved it! I secretly would come to your page just to blast it on my speakers. Farewell Dolly! Ha ha!

The Mansfields said...

Lol thank you Maria! It's refreshing to finally know someone out there can appreciate a little Dolly Parton... if only at Christmas time!

The McGraths said...

You are so grown up now! I love your header pic. You two are so cute! I enjoyed catching' up with you by reading your blog. Looks like ya'll had a fabulous Christmas!

Lula's daughter said...

Happy New Year M&M !!!! Bring on those embarassing family pics...(We love more ammunition to tease eachother, don't we? ;) I love you guys!

Jospeh and Brittany said...

Oh meg I would love to spend a weekend with you, vernal and a scrapbook room:):) that would be so fun:)