Saturday, November 14, 2009

Halloween

No this is not a mistake. I took the bright, fall pictures two days before it snowed. And boy, did it snow! Quite the juxtaposition. Luckily, it melted!
Carving pumpkins at the Obergs! Our end result pumpkins.
We also carved pumpkins with our friends Don and Heather. As far as I'm concerned, you can't carve too many pumpkins! This is my Frankenstein and Mike's scared pumpkins adorning our pumpkin-filled doorstep.
Annual Halloween Party
The kids on Halloween night.

3 comments:

Michele and Wyatt said...

How come Mikey didn't dress up for Halloween? I love all your pumpkins, so cute.

The Amott's said...

Fun cute stuff i love it!!!!

Sammy said...

Looks like you had a great Halloween! Seriously i can't believe the snow, but i am ready for it and hope it snows again soon! I LOVE all your pumpkins and your costumes, how creative!