Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Magic

How much would you pay at Smith's for...

4 rolls of Bounty paper towels
1 box of 45 count Tampax Pearl tampons
5 Colgate toothbrushes
1 bottle of Downy lavender fabric softener
5 Lady Speed Stick deodorants
2 Herbal Essences cans of mousse
2 Herbal Essences cans of hairspray
5 Weber grilling marinade packs
2 bottles of Old Spice men's body wash
2 boxes of American Beauty penne pasta
22 (yes, TWENTY-TWO!) tubes of Crest (17) and Colgate (5) toothpaste

Go ahead and add it up...



Oh really? Is that how much you'd pay??

Well I paid...

$10.72.

Unbelievable, right? Well, believe it-- I have the 2 and half foot receipt to prove it. My best receipt so far that says I saved 88% off my bill that started at $122.10, dropped to $61.84 and finished at $10.72!!

Now that's the magic of Savvy Shopping baby!

6 comments:

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

Holy crap! The tampons alone would be $10 here in Canada... I envy you! Way to go!

Rick and Camille said...

WOW! How did you do that???

Michele and Wyatt said...

I'm totally impressed. Way to be a bargain shopper.

The Mansfields said...

Thanks girls!! My sister and I do that Savvy Shopper thing. We basically do get lots of coupons and then go on savvyshopperdeals.com and she does the rest. Using her "shopping wizard" you can choose the store and she will tell you whats on sale, how good of a deal it is, what coupon you need and how much you'll save.

I won't lie.. it's a lot of work but oh so satisfying when you save money, right?!

About Us said...

Good job, girlie!

Nate and Keshia said...

Are you kidding me??!! Teach me, teach me! Well done Megz. I commend you.