Saturday, May 19, 2012

World Market -- Heck yes!

Ummm... do all y'all know about World Market?? Yea, so while perusing blogs for the one millionth time to find light grey chairs for my dining table... I stumbled onto a blog showing me these chairs sold at World Market:

I quickly googled World Market and found one in Cottonwood Heights. Can I tell you how exciting it was to drive to a new home decor store that I've never been to before?! Wow, I couldn't wait... and I wasn't disappointed. World Market had tons of furniture, home decor, cooking supplies and food from around the world! I can't believe how long I have NOT known about this store. So I just thought I'd share with you all the wonderfulness of this store.
I bought two of these chairs and they're even better in real life. The grey is more of a taupe and it matches perfectly with my countertops. I love them!! Can't wait to post pictures of our new place once I get it all done! :)

No comments: