Friday, December 5, 2008

Tag I'm It

1. Where did you meet your husband? Outside some apartments in Logan when I was on my way to a rodeo with my boyfriend

2. How long did you date before you got married? 9 months

3. How long have you been married? A year this month (December 20th)! Woohoo!

4. What does he do that surprises you? I'll come home from a long day and the huge pile of dishes we've both been too busy to do will be gone, the bathrooms will be clean and our bed made. There is no sweeter surprise than that. He's amazing!

5. What is your favorite feature of his? His adorable face. Eyes, smile, hair... he's handsome.

6. Does he have an annoying habit? Sometimes the dish doesn't make it all the way to the sink and stops just inches away =)

7. What is your favorite quality of his? His ability to be himself... he can have fun, make me laugh, kiss me in public, and be goofy no matter who is watching.

8. Does he have a nickname for you? Schatzy

9. What is his favorite color? Blue but it probably depends on what he's picking out

10. What is his favorite food? Chinese but he won't pinpoint a favorite meal for me

11. What is his favorite sport? Volleyball and Tennis. His whole family loves softball and I know he really enjoys that but he also plays basketball a lot in the winter.

12. When and where was your first kiss? On my doorstep outside my apartment in Logan.

13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go anywhere together. We have so much fun shopping, driving, watching movies, playing games... whatever. We are goofy and what I love best about him is that he still loves me when so often, I'm weird!

14. Do you have any children? Not at the moment... but as soon as we can... we will.

15. Does he have a hidden talent? He's very insightful and once he learns something... he remembers it!

16. How old is he? 24

17. Who said "I love you" first? Him

18. What is his favorite type of music? Alternative, Rock and Instrumental

19. What do you admire most about him? His ability to love, forgive and support me even when I know I shouldn't be.

20. Do you think he will read this? I highly doubt it.

5 comments:

Lula's daughter said...

I knew I liked Mike from the very start! You're lucky to have eachother.

About Us said...

I LOVE Denny! He is so fun! I love that he can be in on the fun with the family! What a great addition you picked!

P.S. I didn't make your blog list? :-(

The Mansfields said...

I've tried to add you multiple times now but every time I try to add your URL it says it's not valid and will not create a link? I pulled the address straight off your blog.

The Mansfields said...

P.S. Mike said as long as you're going to call him that, the least you could do is spell it right-- Denney... ;)

About Us said...

oh wow! Touchy touchy aren't we DENNEY! :-) I will make a "note to self" for sure!
Sometimes it won't let you unless you put the "http://www" before, at least that is what has happened to me.