Sunday, January 15, 2012

Moments That Matter Most

This morning I am fasting and praying for answers in my life. I was feeling heavy hearted when I opened Mike's laptop. Bless his heart... his homepage is lds.org. I went to type in "google" when some mormon message videos caught my eye. I thought, "I can watch those later". But my fingers froze on the keyboard and I felt like I needed to watch them now. I started watching these short, 3 min. messages and it was like my perspective broke wide open. What I already knew came rushing back to me in a wave of peace and happiness. I loved this one about "Moments that Matter Most". It made a smile come to my face and my heart lighten just a little. Thank heaven for moments that matter most... if only we can keep the perspective that they are what are significant and what we're living for...

2 comments:

About Us said...

I love Pres. Uchtdorf!! I hope you are feeling much better. I love you!

Nate and Keshia said...

I am so happy to see you blogging again!! I have missed you. That was a cute video. I also love Pres. Uchtdorf. You guys had a an eventful year! And I (especially Nate) totally wish we lived closer to play games. He is obsessed with Agricola now, but like you, it takes a lot of convincing to get me to play. Hope your conference went well and that you are receiving the guidance you are looking for. Love you.