Friday, June 12, 2009

2 days left...

So in retrospect, I gave WAY too long to do this poll. This is probably the most fun we've had with our blog so far but we want to end this poll and move onward and upward. (As in continuous checking of the blog-- Mike has never looked at this blog as much as he does now!). So over the last week when discussing to end this poll there's been a question that if I end early I might do it when I'm ahead on the polls. So Mike and I decided the arbitrary day is Sunday. Sunday the poll ends and the winner is announced. I think I'm going to have to make a prize of some sort since this has been more fun than I originally thought. Thanks everyone voting-- it's been so much fun to see your votes and comments! So hurry and vote if you haven't!! It's all going down on Sunday! =)

1 comment:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

You two make me laugh. But I am glad you are having so much fun with your blog. I can't wait to find out who's is who's.