Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sweet Surprise Turned Photo Contest

When I came home from Costa Rica, Mike told me he had a surprise for me. I came home and found this beautiful pot full of gorgeous flowers on the front porch. I had wanted to plant flowers but could never bring myself to buy them. Mike went home to Vernal, where his mom and sisters picked out and helped him plant these adorable flowers. I especially love the Gerbers... which they included because they know they're one of my favs and were in my wedding bouquet. He's the sweetest!

So here's the competitive part. Mike and I took some pictures the other day of the flowers while they're still so beautiful (or before they fry on our front porch)! In looking through our pictures we jokingly debated about how we each enjoyed the picture we took better. Just to make it fun (and cause I secretly love polls!), I've decided to let the blogging world decide! So cast your vote on this totally inconsequential question to resolve a fun-loving debate (and allow the "I was right" card to be handed off) Thanks for participating in our crazy fun.....here they are! =)


Picture A




Picture B

10 comments:

Mrs. Jones said...

Don't hate me Megan if this one is not yours, but I like Picture A the best. This is because it has more colors in it and I feel that the more colors, the better. :)

Michele and Wyatt said...

The flowers are beautiful, and both pictures are awesome. I probably like picture A better. I hope I don't help cause some kind of fight.

The Mansfields said...

LoL no fighting over this. Just a friendly (yet marital) competition. =)

Wish upon a Starr said...

I think I'll have to throw a vote in for B. They are both awesome pics, but B is the winner in my book. How fun!!

l + j said...

haha! so that's what the surprise was... remember how confused you were?? haha. i'll vote now!

Kevin, Chelsey, and Boston Pugh said...

Megan I just have to tell you the funniest thing. So I guess my sister Christi was cleaning ouy her room this week and she found to notes one from you to me, and one from me to you, probably like seventh grade. They were so funny I was laughing for like and hour. Good times.

Megan and Mike Glines said...

Michael like A, I like B. When are we going to know the results of who took which picture?

Anonymous said...

I think I like picture A the best! =) It is so full of life! ha ha

Michael and Tiffany Rhodes said...

I like picture B! Who is the winner?

Michele and Wyatt said...

I was talking with Wyatt about the pictures, and he likes B the best. I thought I better add his vote.