Thursday, August 30, 2012

Going Private

I've seen many people go private on their blogs over the years. Frankly, I've never felt the need. I understood why others chose to, especially with children, but I didn't think I'd want to do it. Mostly because I know what it's like to find a blog and follow it-- whether you know the person really well or not. I hate being blocked out by that private notice. Total hit to the blog-stalkers, right? :) However, the day I didn't think would come for awhile (at least until I had children) has come. I've been thinking about it for the last couple of weeks. Thinking about how personal my posts often are. I want to be able to disclose personal thoughts, feelings and information about me on this blog because lets be honest-- this blog is mostly for me (just like everyone's blog is mostly for themselves). Yet, I've recently realized I'm not sure who is reading these very personal feelings and I'm just not very comfortable with it. SO... here we go. I'm jumping on the private bandwagon. Please if you want to read, occasionally look or just be included... let me know. I'm not trying to cut anyone out that I know. I just want to know the people I include! :) Either comment or if you feel more comfortable...send your email address at megan.g.mansfield@gmail.com and I will do whatever magic bloggers do to make you able to see but make us private. ;)
So thanks for your understanding! I hope you choose to continue to read-- it's not nearly as fun if no one reads your rants, romps and raucous. So here's to that--happy reading! :)

15 comments:

Brad and Kimberly said...

kimbo2312@hotmail.com

Erin said...

1erin1 at gmail

Mindy Anne said...

mindy_annie@hotmail.com

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

kfbanks@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

Jmhwise@gmail.com

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

dizzy_lizzie23@hotmail.com

I very much would like to continue to read. I sure miss you guys.

Mrs. Jones said...

allmybears14@gmail.com

Tannie Datwyler said...

tanniedatwyler at yahoo dot com

or

datwylerclass at gmail dot com

Jenny Johnson said...

Jennyjohnson47@hotmail.com

Dan & Heather Pelfrey said...

heatherpelfrey@gmail.com

!!The Camerons!! said...

Twocamerons@yahoo.com. :]

About Us said...

I wanna invite! I think you have my email. Love you!

The British Lass said...

Although I don't get on here often, when I do, I don't want to be blocked :D Thanks, Shell-Bell

Kelsie Thueson said...

kelsie.mccleary@gmail.com

Linnea said...



LinneaAnne@gmail.com